Kidde KN-COSM-IBA Hardwire Combination Smoke Carbon Monoxide Detector Battery Backup Voice Warning Interconnectable
- Smart Interconnect-Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), Battery Backup (2-AA batteries included)-Provides protection during power outages. Front Loading Battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket
- Humidity range: 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing. Battery Lockout System-The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed, Alarm Tamper Resist-Helps deter from tampering and theft, Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Makes installation fast and easy. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
- Peak Level Memory-Announces “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset, HushTM Feature-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology-Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions: – Tests the unit for proper operation – Peak Level memory – Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Green LED-Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode
- Red LED-When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IBA models
- 120V AC, All Kidde brand hard wired smoke alarms are interconnectable with the KN-COSM-IBA
Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Voice Warning | Hardwired w/10 Year Lithium Battery Backup | Interconnectable | Model # i12010SCO, White
- Provides protection from two hazards – Fire and CO in one unit with 10-year sealed lithium battery backup.
- Sealed-in lithium battery backup – No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Voice warning system – Verbally announces “Fire” or “Warning, Carbon monoxide” to help distinguish between threats. Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet
- Ionization sensing technology – Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires. Temperature Range: 40 degree F (4.4 degree C) to 100 degree F (37.8 degree C)
- Hush feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode. Interconnects – Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating).Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, code one and sentinel products
Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated (Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA , White
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning, Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery – Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note: The date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in the technical specification for manual.
- Voice Announcements – Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “Hush Mode Activated” and “Hush Mode Cancelled” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100 ppm or higher, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Voltage (volts): 4.5
Kidde KN-COPE-IC AC Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Hardwired With Battery Backup
- Provides protection from fire and carbon monoxide in one unit with Photoelectric sensor.
- Fire Warning: The red LED will flash and be accompanied by three long alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning message “FIRE FIRE ”. The alarm will repeat pattern until unit is reset or smoke is eliminated.
- Carbon Monoxide Warning: Four short alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning “Warning carbon monoxide ” This continues until the unit is reset or the CO is eliminated.
- Low Battery Warning: One chirp followed by warning “LOW BATTERY”. The red LED light will flash. This pattern will continue every minute for the first hour. After the first hour the red LED light will flash once every minute accompanied by the chirp sound. The “LOW BATTERY” warning will only sound once every fifteen minutes. Voice Hush Indication: “HUSH ACTIVATED” and “HUSH CANCELLED” voice announcement
- Alarm Memory: The green LED will blink once every 16 seconds to alert a user when the unit has alarmed for smoke or has detected a concentration of CO. If the alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or greater, when the Test/Reset button is pressed the unit will announce “CO PREVIOUSLY DETECTED”. If the alarm has detected abnormal levels of smoke since its last test, it will produce three rapid beeps.
Kidde 21010170 10 Year Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector | Photoelectric | Kitchen | Model P3010K-CO
- Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm – Smoke and CO sensing technologies work together to detect real fires faster and reduce cooking-related nuisance alarms.
- Sealed-in lithium battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Self-activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Alarm memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used.
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COP-DP2
- Tamper resist feature – Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- 2 LED’s: Red – Illuminates when in alarm mode. Green – AC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button: Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- End of life alarm: Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
Kidde AC Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3
- Protects you and your family from 2 deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Sounder alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Digital display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak level memory – Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/reset button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Three convenient mounting options
- Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Battery backup 9 volt battery included
- Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
Kidde Intelligent Detector Alarm Battery Operated Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Model KN-COSM-XTR-BA
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected. The Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive. Test/Reset Button-Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
- LEDs – Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition
- Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED.
- Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed.Voltage:1.3 volts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.