BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device)
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter – sold separately), then paste the emitter using it’s own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28′ from remote control) and that’s it! You’re all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV’s & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won’t sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon’s normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
Cable Matters Infrared Remote Extender Cable, IR Repeater Cable – 10 Feet
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
USB IR Repeater – Infrared Remote Control Extender Repeater with 1 Emitters, 2 Emitters, 4 Emitters (3M/ 10 FT)
- ✅ High sensitivity: Remote control signal receiving real-time response to fast forward without delay
- ✅ Allows IR signals to pass through solid doors or walls, line-of-sight to the components is not required Confirmation LED built-in to the IR receiver acknowledges receipt of IR commands
- ✅ Easy Setup: This IR Repeater System is easy to use and sets up in minutes
- ✅ 5V USB Power Supply(Adapter not included)
- ✅ Control Audio Video Components in Entertainment Cabinets or Equipment Closets using Existing IR Remote Controls
OBVIS IR Infrared Remote Control Extender Repeater Cable (10 Feet) – IR Signal Receiver & IR Emitter Blaster Extension Cable Wire Cord USB Powered System Kit – Black
- This Infrared Repeater Cable applies to all remote control devices from 38 to 56 khz
- IR Repeater Extension controls Audio Video Components in Entertainment Cabinets or Equipment Closets using Existing IR Remote Controls
- Come with adhesive backing sticks directly onto different devices
- 1 Receiver, 1 Emitter, Connects to USB port on TV or home theater device for power
- Total Length: 10 feet – 3 meter – black
Infrared Resources 9ft 38-56kHz Dual Band External Universal IR Receiver Extender for Verizon FiOS + Most Cable Boxes, Hotel and DTA Units.
- AVOID RETURNS: USE ONLY WITH CABLE BOXES WITH AN ACTIVE IR IN PORT LABELED IR IN OR EXT. IR LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE CABLE BOX. If the box is listed as compatible but does not work when plugged in try unplugging the power from the cable box for 30 seconds while keeping the receiver plugged into the back of the box. The box will reboot. All units are bench tested and working before leaving the factory.
- COMPATIBLE with Verizon Fios Cable boxes model QIP 7000 series, CHS335 and 435, IPC1100 and 4100 with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250, VMS1100,DTA271, DTA50 etc.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, (or port on the back of any box stating Serial). Uverse , A/V Stereo Receivers, IR Repeater connecting blocks, or Smart TV’s
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43in tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- Operating distance 38kHz up to 40 feet, 56kHz up to 25 feet.25 years experience manufacturing for the Hotel and Cable industry.
Sewell Direct BlastIR Wireless Pro IR Repeater, Remote Control Extender Kit (IR Emitter and Receiver)
- NOTE Some devices us RF instead of IR for remote control. The Blast IR Wireless Pro only works with IR devices.
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, mounting adhesive, and rubber feet
- Known compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!
BAFX Products – RF Wireless IR Repeater Kit/Infrared Remote Control Extender Kit; Hide Your Cable Box Out of Sight; No Wires to Run
- Hide your IR remote controlled devices completely out of sight! In another room, in the cabinet or wherever you can imagine!
- Does your remote control stop working if your cable box is 20′ away but you want to put the cable box downstairs? Not a problem with our wireless remote control extender!
- Suitable for most homes 3-5,000 SQFT or less. Our wireless IR extender can span 50-300ft, depending on your homes contstruction which can reduce the distance it may span.
- Sit and change channels on the cable box while the box is in the basement and your upstairs.
- Simple to follow setup video, helpful technical support and an awesome, 1 Year manufacturer warranty from BAFX Products!
Infrared Resources 9ft External 38-56kHz Universal IR Receiver Extender for VERIZON FIOS, SA/Cisco Explorer, Comcast, Samsung,PACE,Motorola,Arris,
- AVOID RETURNS: USE ONLY WITH CABLE BOXES WITH AN ACTIVE IR IN PORT LABELED IR IN OR EXT. IR (NOT SERIAL) LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE CABLE BOX. LOOK UP YOUR MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER USER GUIDE ONLINE. REFER TO THE BACK PANEL PAGE. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US IF YOU REQUIRE OUR ASSISTANCE. All units are bench tested and working before leaving the factory. Refer to the trouble shooting section on the original package if need be.
- Works with VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, Scientific Atlanta Explorer,Cisco,PACE,Motorola,Arris, and DTA Set Top Boxes Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, A/V Receivers,TVs or IR Repeater kits
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43i tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323
- 25 Years Experience Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hospitality Industry
Inteset 38-56 kHz Wideband Infrared (IR) Receiver Extender Cable for Cable Boxes, DVR’s & STB’s. Check Compatibility.
- WORKS ONLY w/CABLE Set Top Boxes (STB). Please check your device to be sure you have an active 3.5 mini input port labeled “IR IN”. Contact us if you have any questions about compatibility before you buy.
- 20-25 ft range from remote control to IR receiver. High Immunity to ambient light and noise
- Highly Reliable with high sensitivity for wide range. Works great with our INT-422 Remote
- 6 ft shielded cable, 3.5 mini plated stereo plug. Tip-VCC 5V, Center-Data, Lower-Ground
- Works with all Universal Remotes and most Cable Boxes with an active IR IN jack
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.