Simple Deluxe 150W 2-Pack Ceramic Heat Emitter Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb No Light Emitting Brooder Coop Heater for Amphibian Pet & Incubating Chicken
- Long lifespan: the ceramic heat emitter for use in standard E26 lamp base and easy to install, rated for up to 10, 000 hours
- No light emitted: bulb does not emit any visually detectable light that can disturb the sleep cycle of your pets
- Specification: Voltage: AC 110-120V; Power: 150W; Material: ceramic, metal, NiCrAl; To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turning off the bulb. High-purity ceramic ensures it remains crack-resistant and waterproof
- Perfect 24 hours heat sources: great for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry heater
- Note: the surface temperature of the ceramic lamp is generally high，please keep an appropriate distance from flammable materials and pets, so as not to cause serious consequences
Jomddems Reptile Heat Lamp,UVB Reptile Light with Holder&Switch,UVA UVB Reptile Lamp with Fixture for Lizard Turtle Snake Amphibian&Aquariaum(3bulbs Included)(E27,110V)
- 【Reptile Lighting Needs】UVA / UVB heating lamps can simulate sunlight, full-spectrum irradiation, provide daily ultraviolet intake for reptiles, stimulate appetite, accelerate vitamin synthesis, help calcium absorption and promote growth.
- 【3 Spare Bulbs】Three spare bulbs of 50W,they have UVA/UVB that simulates sunlight. Ceramic sockets can withstand constant high temperatures. Suitable for incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, ultraviolet light bulbs and ceramic heaters.
- 【Excellent Design】The ceramic heating lamp holder has heat resistance and safety. The flexible tube is sturdy and durable, can rotate 360° without deformation, and the lamp clip is firmly fixed on the tortoise tank of the glass container.
- 【Adjustable Temperature Switch】The temperature of the heating lamp can be adjusted according to your needs to meet the needs of reptiles at different times. Sunlight is the best choice for all daytime reptiles.
- 【Scope of Application】The heating lamp is suitable for most reptiles, tortoises, lizards, snakes, spiders, birds, amphibians and succulent plants. It is compatible with E27 bulbs.
Zilla Pro Sol Light Fixture with Timer, 30″
- Provides full coverage heat, UVA and UVB and plant light for a happy and healthy reptile (Bulbs not included)
- Multiple heat sockets allow for a hot basking spot while creating a smooth heat gradient both horizontally and vertically in the terrarium
- For use with Zilla Mini style bulbs (not included)
- Perfect for tropical and desert species
- Surface mounted LCD screen with back-up battery for individual control of day and nighttime settings and 24-hour dedicated basking hot spot
REPTI ZOO Nano Combo Dual Reptile Deep Dome Lamp Fixture for Reptile Max 40 Watts Per Socket UVB Light Fixture Dual Lamp Cap Combo Integration Design Heat Lighting Lamp
- Dual Lamp Fixture Design: Integrated dual lamp fixture Design can meets your pet’s demands for the light.Make the living environment more tidy.Each can bear Max 40W(suit for :Reptile ceramic heat lamp, UVB UVA basking spot lamp,UVB lamp,daylight lamp,and nightlight lamp,Infrared Spot Lamp and so on)
- Two Independent Switches: Two independent switch power lines can easy control two lamps separately .The hanging hook easy to hang it with the lamp stand.
- Ceramics Lamp Cap & Cable Organization :Solid and heat-resistant ceramics lamp cap ensure long time use; the Cable Organization can bundle the cables to make your room very tidy and easy to organize.
- Good Heat Dissipation:The top reserves radiating and ventilating holes to guarantee good heat dissipation effect,extend the life of the lamp in the dual light fixture.
- Our REPTIZOO lamp fixture is ETL certified. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal ,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch for Reptiles Black, 5.5-Inches
- Easily attach to the rim of all terrariums
- The perfect lamp for reptiles
- All sizes feature safety clamp
LUCKY HERP 100W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb (2nd Gen), Amphibian Basking Light Bulb, Reptile Daylight Bulb for Turtle, Bearded Dragon, Lizard Heating Use (2 Pack)
- 🦎Simulated Sunlight – LUCKY HERP heat bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, which is conducive to reptiles’ activities, digestion and reproduction.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals – Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use – According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile light bulb is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Safety Instructions – You must use good quality ceramic lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats, and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking light bulb during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles. Do not turn on the heat bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- 🦎Unconditional refund for broken bulbs. Please contact LUCKY HERP customer service.
Infrared Heat lamp Basking Spot Light Bulb，LEDESIGN 75 Watt Red Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles and Amphibian Use, 2 Packs (Red)
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage:AC 120V; Power: 75W; Material: Glass, Metal; 4.3in height* 3.1in diameterlast up to 2000 hours
- The light basking bulb adds the temperature inside the reptile tank, releasing heat for reptile activity. Provide areas for heat accumulation to create hot and cold areas, which can improve the metabolic rate at certain moments.
- The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- Bulb’s surface temperature is high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
- Suitable For All Kinds of Reptile and Amphibians: hermit crabs, bearded dragons, tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, monitors, tegus, etc.
Basking Bulb for Bearded Dragon, 100W UVA Reptile Heat Lamp Soft White Light Glass Bulb Turtle Light Infrared Light Basking Heat Lamps Outdoor for Pet/Amphibian/Lizard(2Pack)
- Heat lamp, reptile heat lamp, heating lamps for reptiles, heat lamps outdoor for pet, reptile light, turtle tank accessories, turtle tank kit
- 【2021 Newest UVA Reptile Heat Lamp】The power of our product is 100 watts, used in the turtle tank. The heat lamp for reptiles simulates sunlight to provide your reptile with daily infrared light intake, stimulate appetite, and help it grow healthier.
- 【Widely Used UV Bulbs】 Our heat lamp bulbs can be used for reptiles and amphibians, such as bearded dragons, tortoises, geckos, iguanas, chameleons, and also suitable for snakes, frogs, toads, etc. Many scenarios are used, such as turtle tank, turtle aquarium, turtle habitat, reptile tank, etc.
- 【Using High-quality Materials】Compared with other easily damaged reptile heat lamp, our heat lamp bulbs uses high-quality glass, the wick is very durable, with a lifespan of up to 5000H. In addition, the turtle lamp has three-dimensional reflection , and enhance the ultraviolet spectrum.
- 【High-heat Reptile Light Fixture】The light of the reptile light increases the built-in reflector area by adding an inner reflective coating to efficiently increase the luminous flux and the heat reflectance inside the lamp, that is, to make the environment brighter and the same power heat output higher.
- 【After-sale Service】We provide 60 days replacement or risk-free refund warranty for our heat lamp. If you have any questions about our uv light bulb please contact us immediately and we will do our best to solve your problem. Please be assured that your satisfaction and recognition is our top priority.
- Note: Please turn on <4 hours per day, please do not use your hand to test the temperature when working, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets. Please do not remove the bulb immediately when the power is off, avoiding hot hands.
- Input voltage: AC 110-120V, Power: 100 Watts, Full size: diameter 3.03 inch x height 4.33 inch
Zoomed Repti Basking Spot Bulb [Value 2 Pack 100 WATT] – Includes Attached DBDPet Pro-Tip Guide
- ✔️ 2 Bulb Value Pack | Save money on your reptile lighting with this great value pack
- ✔️ Great lighting for Bearded Dragons, Skinks, Leopard Geckos, Tegus, and more!
- ✔️ Fast Shipping via Amazon Prime | Get your Reptile Lighting in One or Two Days!
- ✔️ 5 point Pro-Tip Guide affixed to the back of the packaging | Written by Reptile Owners, for Reptile Owners!
- ✔️ Worry Free Guarantee – If you don’t love your purchase, we will buy them back!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.