KIBAGA Handcrafted Wooden Bat House Box for The Outdoors – Large Double Chamber Bat Shelter Creates Easy to Land Home for Bats
- GREAT BAT SHELTER – MAKES BATS FEEL AT HOME: The 16.5×10.2×4” large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for bats; Thanks to the dark brown cedar Kibaga bat houses for outdoor use, the flying mammals can find excellent conditions to live in
- TRUE ECOSYSTEM IDOLS: Bats are vital as pollinators & seed dispensers which makes them crucial for our ecosystems and functional economic agricultures; Set up a bats house to support these versatile creatures
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Introducing a bat habitat provides many benefits – one of them, having a approach against mosquitoes & other insects, that are not only pesky but also damage crops & plants
- SUPERB BAT BOXES FOR OUTSIDE: Bats are important and with the Kibaga premium bat house, made of long-lasting waterproof cedar, you create an appealing home for them for many years to come – just like bats love it
- EASY TO MOUNT & MAINTAIN: Simply follow the recommendations to install the pre-assembled bat house with the included screws, in just the right place for our beautifully flying friends to settle, as well as to maintain it for a functional bat home every year
BIGBATBOX -Bat Houses for outdoors – With our proven Bat Box design, you are almost guaranteed to attract bats! Now you too can watch bats swooping in your backyard, cleaning up on your mosquitos
- 98% GREATER OCCUPANCY over non-certified Bat Houses. Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box
- This 2-Chamber Bat House, holds up to 75 bats. Effective in eliminating mosquitos!
- BUILT FROM CEDAR! Our bat boxes will give bats a warm & dry home for many years! GUARANTEED!
- EASY TO INSTALL – This Bat House kit comes with stainless steel hardware, and no assembly needed.
- HAPPY BATS! 3 Colors for Optimal Temperature.. See Color Map In Picture To CHOOSE CORRECT COLOR.
WHITEHORSE 4-Chamber Bat House – A Premium Cedar Bat Box That is Built to Last – Enjoy a Healthier Yard with Fewer Mosquitos While Supporting Bats (Black)
- WELL-BUILT – A functional solution with a patent pending; made from 100% FSC western cedar wood; coated with 3 layers of exterior-grade water-based paint; lasts longer than other bat houses for outdoors.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Included: exterior-grade mounting hardware, detailed installation tips on the back of the box, and access to our popular MTBC-approved guide on the 5 proven methods to attract bats.
- 4-COMPARTMENTS – This bat house has proved to be exceptionally successful when mounted on houses or buildings, and WHITEHORSE is proud to be the first American company to introduce this unique bat house design to North America.
- SUPPORT BATS – As important as they are, bats are one of nature’s most misunderstood animals. Give bats a shelter and enjoy the numerous benefits of having them take occupancy on your property.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED – We stand by the quality of our bat boxes and we know bats love them too! (Remember: select a bat house color based on your location on the map, as that will help provide the roost temperatures that bats need in your area)
BCI Certified Triple Chamber bat House (Black)
- -BCI Certified- 93% GREATER OCCUPANCY than Non-Certified models
- -Three Chambers- Nursery bat house; is optimally sized to attract female bats.
- -Holds up to 200 bats- Effective in clearing the majority of pesky insects from your backyard
- -100% Western Red Cedar Tongue & Groove construction- Strong, weather proof box. All hardware included
- -Groove Interior Surfaces- Lifetime safe gripping surface for bats
Outer Trails Two-Chamber Bat House – Brown
- Weatherproof: Made from handcrafted cedar and varnished with weatherproof materials, this bat house can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat
- Easy to Install: Our pre-assembled bat house is a secure habitat to keep bats dry and comfortable during their sleeping hours. This house comes pre-assembled and easy to install with it’s sturdy hook on the back and can be secured to houses, trees and other locations
- Eco-Friendly Solution: Bats are in important part of nature’s ecosystem and a bat house ecourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment
- Ideal Roosting Space: No need to summon the bats to your house. If you install your house at a good height off the ground, away from potential predators, bats will come on their own. Bats naturally search for new places to roost every night. The space of our bat house allows for a full colony to roost, and has grooved interiors for them to hang on to. Try and hang your house in an area that gets plenty of sunlight throughout the day and some shade at some point as well.
- SIZE: 11″ L x 9.2″ H x 4.5″ W
Club Pack of 6 Woodlink Bat House DIY Craft Kits
- Package of 6 DIY bat house kits
- Each box contains precut wooden panels and hardware for creating a single chamber bat house
- Homes are simple to assemble, needing only a screwdriver
- Great for kid’s parties and scouting groups
- Bat houses help get children interested in nature
Kenley Bat House – Outdoor Bat Box Shelter with Large Double Chamber – Handcrafted from Cedar Wood – Easy for Bats to Land and Roost – Weather Resistant & Ready to Install
- Designed for Bats – This Kenley bat house has been developed using available research on bat preferences and needs. The specially engineered interior and exterior perches make it easy for bats to land and roost. It is a large bat box with two chambers, the external dimensions are 15″x9.2″x3.2″.
- Naturally Weatherproof – Handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Kenley bat house will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay. It’s also stained a dark color, as bats associate this with warmth (in cold climates) and privacy.
- Popular with Bats – When installed in bat territory, the Kenley bat shelter has an 80% chance of being occupied. This is far higher than single-room models. The Kenley bat house has a 2-room interior which forms a grooved and well-spaced inside roosting area. In addition, it has a rough platform and skerfs to make landing easy.
- Easy to Install – This Kenley bat house is shipped pre-assembled, which ensures a secure and dry habitat for the bats and an easy installation for you. A sturdy hanger hook lets you easily mount it on a pole, tree or wall. Mount about 12-20 feet (3.7-6.1m) high in a sheltered spot with direct sunlight to attract local bats.
- Free Mosquito Elimination – Most bat species eat insects, often consuming their own weight in a single night. This makes them our perfect allies when dealing with mosquitoes, beetles, caterpillars and other insects which bite, sting or damage crops and garden plants. Many bat populations are at risk, so an outdoor bat house is a great alternative to the use of chemicals.
Uncle Dunkels Backyard Rocket Box Triple Chamber Bat House, Made in The USA
- Hand Made in the USA Made with exterior grade Pine lumber, NO SMELLY CEDAR requiring years of airing out time before bats will move in. All joints are glued with waterproof non toxic glue, exterior deck screws. with a shingled roof .The exterior of the house has been finished with our own special color decking stain making it look like weathered barn wood. The stain is an acrylic product and is very wildlife friendly. Lifetime safe interior roughened gripping surfaces for bat maneuverability
- PROPER DESIGN, Each Uncle Dunkels Backyard Rocket Box Bat House has been designed to naturally attract bats. Bats want to be in a WARM, DRY, TIGHT FITTING, DRAFT FREE CHAMBER. To successfully attract bats, houses needs to be built of proper size to house 50 bats or more. Uncle Dunkels Backyard Rocket Box Bat House has been built using three 3/4″ wide nesting chambers. Bat house measures 24′ Tall X 8″ wide X 6″ Thick. Enough space to comfortably house 75 nested bats.
- FRONT TREE BARK IS ETHICALLY SOURCED FOREST INDUSTRY WASTE PRODUCT- The front tree bark on all Uncle Dunkels products has been recycled from the forestry industry and put back into use. All tree bark has been kiln dried and is safe to ship nationwide. According to Bat Conservation International North American bats seek out loose tree bark and tree hollows to roost. Uncle Dunkels Bark Clad Bat Houses perfectly mimic these natural crevices.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.